1.1. The real offer is an official offer of TM "CBD.ua", hereinafter referred to as "Seller", to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, i.e. through an online store, hereinafter referred to as "Contract", and places a Public Offer (offer) on the Seller's official website https://cbd.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement, within the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's Internet site.
CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "goods" - models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* "Internet store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "on electronic commerce", a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by entering into an electronic agreement.
* "Seller" is a company that sells goods that are presented on the Internet site.
* "Buyer" is a natural person who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller under the conditions set forth below.
* "Order" - the selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment. Scope of the contract
SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
3.1. The Seller undertakes to hand over the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, in particular:
– the Buyer's voluntary choice of goods in the online store;
- self-registration of the order by the Buyer in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement. Procedure for placing an order
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Online Store Site and available.
4.2. Each item can be submitted in an order in any quantity.
4.3. If the product is not in stock, the Company Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. If the product is not available, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, cancel the order. Order payment procedure
ORDER PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Cash on delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the transport company branch in cash in hryvnias.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Terms of order delivery
6.1. Goods purchased in the online store are delivered to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and duties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
- to unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this contract in case the Buyer violates the terms of this contract.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to:
- to pay and receive the order in a timely manner according to the terms of this contract.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
— to require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this contract in the manner provided by this contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Product changed by the manufacturer;
– for a slight discrepancy in the color range of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to different color rendering of personal computer monitors of individual models;
– for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer during the order placement;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
– for unlawful and illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the Buyer's transfer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC addresses, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are released from fulfilling the terms of this contract. Circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this agreement mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseeable nature that exclude or objectively interfere
8.5. The parties shall use their best efforts to resolve any differences through negotiations only.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this contract, subject to its prior approval publications on the website https://canapteka.com.ua
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during the order. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer gives the Seller his unquestionable consent to the collection, processing, storage, and use of his personal data within the meaning of the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of the order made in the online store means the Buyer's full agreement with the terms of the sales contract (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce"
9.6. The use of the online store resource for previewing the product, as well as placing an order for the Buyer, is free of charge.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer exclusively for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivering goods, making mutual payments, etc.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURN OF PROPER QUALITY GOODS
10.1. The return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. The return of the goods to the online store is carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the Online Store returns to him the money paid for the goods upon the fact of returning the goods, minus compensation for the costs of the Online Store related to the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
11.1. An electronic contract is considered to have been concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such a contract receives a response about the acceptance of this proposal in accordance with the procedure defined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2. Prior to the expiration of this Agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual consent of the parties prior to the actual delivery of the goods by means of a refund.
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of non-fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement by one of the parties and in the cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
We draw your attention to the fact that the online store "Canapteka.com.ua" on the official website https://canapteka.com.ua has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to grant the right to use the Internet platform to commercial enterprises and legal entities for the sale of goods.